We are excited to announce that our Schinoussa and Iraklia travel guide is available on Amazon Kindle! This is the second in a series of travel guides for Greece. Here’s what you can expect.
Schinoussa and Iraklia Travel Guide
If you’ve followed us for a while, you may know that we are a Greek / English couple, Vanessa and Dave. We are based in Athens, Greece, and absolutely love to travel.
We have both travelled abroad extensively, but we also like discovering the lesser known corners of Greece. We have also been helping people discover Greece for many years in person, on social media and through our blogs. You can read a little more about us here.
We are aware that there are very few, if any, in-depth Amazon Kindle guides for most areas of Greece. And while some well-known brands offer advice for Greece, the smaller destinations are often overlooked. As we like exploring the quieter destinations of our country, we have decided to help others in that direction!
Our first guide focused on Andros and Tinos, two of the biggest Cyclades islands that are between Athens and Mykonos. You can find out more information here.
Our second kindle book is an up-to-date travel guide to two of the Small Cyclades, Schinoussa and Iraklia in Greece. It includes information on everything you’d like to know about these two tiny islands. In our book, you can easily find out
- How to get to Schinoussa and Iraklia
- When is the best time to go
- What to do on the islands
- Which are the best villages to visit
- Information on the beaches on both islands
- Which local dishes to try, and which tavernas to head to
The book is available in Kindle version.
Real Greek Experiences – The brand
You might be familiar with Dave’s Travel Pages, a travel blog which has been around for well over a decade. The website is about general travel and bike touring, though much of the recent content is about Greece.
A few years ago, we decided to launch a dedicated brand. Our aim is to publish blog posts and books that will introduce you to what we like ourselves – the quieter, lesser known parts of Greece.
Will you still write blog posts about the places you visit?
Of course! However, many people prefer to have all the information gathered in one place. The guides also go more in depth for certain things. Furthermore, they are available offline.
In case you have missed our earlier posts, here’s some information on Schinoussa and Iraklia
Greece Travel Guides Promotions
Occasionally, Amazon gives us the chance to give away the Kindle book for free. We had our first promotion in December 2019, and we will announce all next ones on our Facebook group. Feel free to join!
If you have an active subscription to the Kindle Unlimited program, you can also get the guide for free.
Schinoussa and Iraklia Guide on Amazon
Depending on where you are based, you can order our travel guide to Schinoussa and Iraklia through the following links:
- Schinoussa and Iraklia Guide on Amazon USA
- Schinoussa and Iraklia Guide on Amazon UK
- Schinoussa and Iraklia Guide on Amazon Germany
- Schinoussa and Iraklia Guide on Amazon France
- Schinoussa and Iraklia Guide on Amazon Spain
- Schinoussa and Iraklia Guide on Amazon Italy
- Schinoussa and Iraklia Guide on Amazon Netherlands
- Schinoussa and Iraklia Guide on Amazon Japan
- Schinoussa and Iraklia Guide on Amazon Canada
- Schinoussa and Iraklia Guide on Amazon Mexico
- Schinoussa and Iraklia Guide on Amazon Australia
- Schinoussa and Iraklia Guide on Amazon India
- Schinoussa and Iraklia Guide on Amazon Brazil
All in all, if you feel that Real Greek Experiences / Dave’s Travel Pages has helped you plan your trip to Greece, please consider downloading the book.
Even if Schinoussa and Iraklia aren’t the next Greek islands you are going to, our guide will definitely offer some inspiration for your next trip to Greece!